NO MATTER THE SIZE OR TYPE, LEAVE IT TO INTELLI-CHARGE
Offering world class 7 stage technology and multi-chemistry charging, Intelli-Charge maximises battery performance and life.
Intelligent electronics monitor the charging process delivering an advanced 5 stage charge to lithium batteries and 7 stage charge to lead acid batteries. This process coupled with a chemistry specific charge process tailored to precisely match the battery type guarantees the optimum charge.
Available from the lithium specific 1 Amp compact wall plug model, to the 7 through 50 Amp units boasting power supply mode, recondition and adjustable output, the Intelli-Charge range is the world’s most advanced range of battery chargers.
- Fully Automatic - Safe & Easy - Fully automatic and spark-free, short circuit and polarity protection makes Intelli-Charge safe to use on all batteries.
- Adjustable Output - Suitable for an array of different size batteries.
- Power Supply Mode - Providing a constant voltage of 13.8VDC, this mode is best used where appliances, like a fridge, are draining power from the battery.
- Future Proof - Control up to 10 meters from the Intelli-IQ
- Intelli-Charge Remote - Providing the same functions as the charger the controller allows the user to remotely control and monitor the charger’s performance.
Charge N' Maintain Range
SUITABLE FOR EVERYDAY MOTORING
The Charge N' Maintain is perfectly suited to the DIY'er. No fuss options mean you can simply hook them up and the charger will do the rest. Projecta's Charge N' Maintain range offers a safe and practical method for charging all your automotive and marine batteries.
Projecta Charge N’ Maintain Chargers are ‘Smart Chargers’. This technology offers switchable charging stages that ensure an accurate and efficient charge for your battery. This allows longer life and better performance for your battery over extended periods of time.
The Pro-Charge Range
TREAT YOURSELF TO A PRO-CHARGE
No matter the number of different batteries & sizes you have around your home Pro-Charge has you well and truly covered.
Available in 4 models ranging from the smallest PC400 boasting adjustable output of 1 Amp up to 4 Amps, through to the largest in the family, the PC2100 which can be set from as low as 2 Amps and jump up in increments to 21 Amps, there is a model to suit all your charging needs.
DESIGNED FOR THE MOST DEMANDING INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS
These robust, purpose built workshop battery chargers are available in two styles; the traditional 2 stage automatic industrial style charger, tested and proven over decades of use throughout workshops around the world, and the new sophisticated 9 stage automatic charger boasting a host of features making it the ideal battery manager for modern workshops.